[vtk-developers] No new checkins - Dashboards

Dean Inglis dean.inglis at on.aibn.com
Thu Apr 25 12:29:24 EDT 2002

Bill,

could you explain to me what was going wrong in vtkImagePlaneWidget.cxx so
that I won't make the same mistake in future?  I just looked at
TestSetGet.tcl and not being overly familiar with tcl it appears that for
every Set... there must be a Get... ?  If so what is the correct way to deal
with Set Get (pairs) especially if one only wants to offer a Get or one
needs to implement a Set that has residual effects?  I ahven't come across
anything about this in the vtk coding standards - perhaps the standards
could be revised to address this and possibly what a developer should expect
to encounter with the dashboard/cmake testing process?

regards,
Dean