[vtk-developers] No new checkins - Dashboards (interactors)

Sebastien BARRE sebastien.barre at kitware.com
Thu Apr 25 09:05:30 EDT 2002

At 4/25/2002 08:34 AM, Ken Martin wrote:
>Hey folks,
>
>The dashboard has slowly degenerated into worse and worse shape.

On my side, I tried to clean the interactor styles yesterday. I found a lot
of issues. I think they are in better shape now, feedback is welcome if you
find any strange behaviour.

The TestSyle*.tcl scripts fail although I tested each interactor style
yesterday manually. They will fail until I fix them today and (sadly)
commit new baseline images. All of them were testing configuration where a
user would be able to press a mouse button several time, without ever
releasing it (try at home). The trackball tests were calling OnTimer(),
which is not used by the trackball modes and could be entered in an
undefined state (no poked camera), etc.

--
Sebastien Barre