[vtk-developers] No new checkins - Dashboards

Ken Martin ken.martin at kitware.com
Thu Apr 25 08:34:55 EDT 2002

Hey folks,

The dashboard has slowly degenerated into worse and worse shape. I am
asking that people only check in fixes to dashboard problems for the
next few days until the dashboard clears up. Each day more and more
problems are being introduced many of which running ctest or an
experimental dashboard would catch. Either way it has been so long
since we have had a green dashboard we need to stop developing and fix
things. At the same time please look at the dashboard and see if you
have any problems.

Thanks
Ken

Ken Martin, PhD