IRC and firewalls (was Re: [vtk-developers] IRC boycott?)

Andy Cedilnik andy.cedilnik at kitware.com
Wed Apr 24 08:21:52 EDT 2002

What do you mean you do not have Windows machine? I thought everybody
has it. I was just thinking about stripping all the unix stuff out of
CMake and VTK, since everybody should use Windows for visualization
anyway. I mean Windows are advanced, reliable, and secure operating
system...

It is 8:20 and I woke up 20 minutes ago...

			Andy