[vtk-developers] vtkImagePlaneWidget last fixes before release + questions

Dean Inglis dean.inglis at on.aibn.com
Tue Apr 23 12:03:16 EDT 2002

Hi all,

this is the last bit of fixing and if there are no objections, I will add
vtkImagePlaneWidget to the build later today.  Here are the changes:

vtkImagePlaneWidget.h :
1) documentation says Set/Get the selected and unselected plane propterties
but there was no Set/Get for SelectedPlaneProperty : added it

vtkImagePlaneWidget.cxx :
1) PrintSelf defect: the ivar this->ResliceInterpolate is not a boolean it
is a set of 3 possible states (nearest, linear and cubic)
2) basic style changes to make the code more legible
3) fix in this->CreateDefaultProperties() as discussed in earlier part of
this thread

ImagePlaneWidget.cxx :
1) set different unselected outline colors for the 3 different planes

My questions are:
1) What is the proper way to integrate the example into the testing process?
2) Do I just capture a jpg image from ImagePlaneWidget.cxx and commit it to
VTKData/Baseline/Hybrid?
3) Are there any other cmake files that need to be updated to add
ImagePlaneWidget to the testing process?

thanks in advance,
Dean