[vtk-developers] IRC boycott?

Lisa S. Avila lisa.avila at kitware.com
Sat Apr 20 21:12:47 EDT 2002

I would guess that 10am on a Saturday is not the best time. :-) You may want
to try a weekday during business hours.

Actually, I tried to join in about 10:40 am, (after getting home from my
daughter's dance class) but having never used irc before I was unsure what
to do. I went to irc.debian.org with my web browser but that put me at some
World Trade Center tribute site. There was some link up top, but it didn't
lead anywhere...

Lisa