[vtk-developers] IRC meet on Sat at 1000hrs.

Prabhu Ramachandran prabhu at aero.iitm.ernet.in
Sat Apr 20 02:06:28 EDT 2002

Hi all,

This is a reminder that there will be an IRC meeting this Saturday
(20th April) morning at 10AM US EST (GMT-500).

No one said it would be incovenient so I'll assume that the time and
date are ok.  Please do try to make it convenient to attend.  The
session could go on for an hour or so.  Of course, you are free to
leave/join at any time you want.  Will told me he will not be able to
make it this time.  If you all think that it warrants postponing the
session, let me know.

I'll be around on #vtk on irc.debian.org (same as
irc.openprojects.net) at that time.  I'll log the session.

see you all,
prabhu