[vtk-developers] Render Overlay change

Lisa Avila lisa.avila at kitware.com
Thu Apr 11 16:23:55 EDT 2002

No API change. I've already made this change and checked it in. All tests
pass (well, three fail on my system but they failed before I made the
change) - but we have pathetically few tests that render 2D geometry.

There are some behavior differences but the new behavior should be more
desirable.

Lisa