[vtk-developers] Dart-Nightly-VTK

John Biddiscombe jbiddiscombe at skippingmouse.co.uk
Sun Sep 2 06:24:12 EDT 2001

Generating a nightly build with
"Make Nightly" seems to work (got a dashboard entry last night!)
but there is no CVS update. I was expecting a timestamped cvs update then a
build and then a test.

What is the correct command or command sequence to run a client-side
nightly test (with cvs updates). (also cxx tests all ran but no tcl tests -
unusual?)

JAVACOMMAND  NOTFOUND.
Do I need a java executable thingy. I've never used java so have no idea
what's required. It seems necessary for building a server-side dashboard
but not for a client. Should I ignore it. I'd quite like to build
dashboards for my own code so any pointers welcome...

thanks

JB