[vtk-developers] vtkImageMultipleInputOutputFilter

Ken Martin ken.martin at kitware.com
Fri Nov 2 11:37:16 EST 2001

Anyone who wants to have an imaging filter with more than one input
and more than one output needs this class. I would argue for keeping
it even though no algorithms in VTK do this right now, it is not that
crazy an idea. If you want to remove it that's fine since nothing in
VTK has needed it yet. I'll move it into a proprietary kit.

Ken