[vtk-developers] vtkLookupChanges

David Gobbi dgobbi at irus.rri.on.ca
Wed May 30 16:57:51 EDT 2001

Hi Bill,

I'd like to commit some fixes to vtkLookupTable, but around 40 of
the regression test images will have to be replaced (most in graphics,
but a few from imaging and contrib as well).  If you are interested
in exactly what the changes are being implemented, download the current
vtkLookupTable.cxx and look at the code that is /* */ commented out.
Basically the little math errors that I've been yapping about.

Is there a convenient time for me to do the commit?

 - David

  David Gobbi, MSc                    dgobbi at irus.rri.on.ca
  Advanced Imaging Research Group