[vtk-developers] VTK on OSX final candidate (4K78 build)

Jon Harald Kaspersen Jon.H.Kaspersen at unimed.sintef.no
Tue Mar 20 11:56:11 EST 2001

Hi Yves,

I recieved the OSX final candidate from Apple about a week ago.   I
did install it on a G4 450 MHz Cube.  Then I installed Python2.0 and
your VTK version.  In fact I recompiled VTK with :
./configure --with-quartz --with-python

It all went very well.  In other words I have VTK running  on OSX
final candiate.

I will try to install jython, hopefully tomorrow.  Is there an easy
way I can test if NSOpenGLView is accessible through the Java - ObjC
bridge?

Regards
Jon
Dr. Jon Harald Kaspersen	Tel: 	+47 73 59 75 89
SINTEF Unimed - Ultralyd	Pager	+47 96 84 29 94
N-7034 Trondheim		Fax: 	+47 73 59 78 73
NORWAY			e-mail:	Jon.H.Kaspersen at unimed.sintef.no