[vtk-developers] Proposal to remove vtk.h

David Gobbi dgobbi at irus.rri.ca
Wed Jun 27 12:01:13 EDT 2001

I write all my apps in the wrapper languages (as do a huge portion
of VTK users) and won't feel the change at all.  Some other people
in my lab use C++, and the vtk.h has caused trouble for them.

It would be nice, though, if one of the regression tests did include
all of the header files to ensure that there are no conflicts e.g.
re-used names or such things.  Oops... I guess that the 'vtk'
executable already does that, so no need.

 - David