[vtk-developers] revision of rendering process

Lorensen, William E (CRD) lorensen at crd.ge.com
Wed Jun 27 11:15:33 EDT 2001

Please give us plenty of notice before you check in anything. The past two weeks have been painful
with all the vtkIdType changes. Especially since it seems that it can't be done all at once (for some
reason). We try to keep GEVTK up-to-date every day. It's just too large to try to integrate after a
longer period of time.

Bill