[vtk-developers] revision of rendering process

Will Schroeder will.schroeder at kitware.com
Wed Jun 27 07:48:47 EDT 2001

Along these same lines, the Simmetrix folks and John Shalf at LLNL have
identified several changes to the rendering process that give large
performance improvements. Since the Simmetrix guys are local and have been
in communication with John Shalf, we might consider getting together for a
design meeting sometime in the near future.
Will