[vtk-developers] vtkImageData

John Biddiscombe jbiddiscombe at skippingmouse.co.uk
Tue Jun 5 17:37:05 EDT 2001

>vtkImageData::GetDimensions(int dims[3]) to
>vtkImageData::GetDimensions(int *dims).  If no-one objects, I will check
>it and others like it into cvs.

I think it'd be preferable if possible to use the int[n] style as opposed
to int*
reason :
When generating wrappers, it is useful to scan the headers and find the
number of arguments expected. In my own case I can find a function
prototype and scan the arg lists, then my GUI builder knows to put 3 edit
boxes in instead of 1 or 500 for certain parameters...

I have in the past gone through header files inserting T[n] in places so
probably its my fault your compiler is giving you grief :(

ttfn

JB