[vtk-developers] PREPENDING extra compiler flags?!?!

Sebastien BARRE sebastien at barre.nom.fr
Tue Jan 23 18:29:31 EST 2001

At 23/01/2001 18:15, Volpe, Christopher R (CRD) wrote:
>Sounds great! If nobody objects, I say commit it.

OK, let's try.
If something goes wrong, commenting PUT_EXTRA_CFLAGS_AT_BEGINNING will
revert to the previous behaviour (although I did some reordering anyway).

I'll wait until my own build is finished here, and commit the changes.
Please test it. As I do not use Java or Python at the moment, I hope I did
not ruin anything for these bindings (but I checked the Python Makefile,
it's ok).