[vtk-developers] vtkImageData, vtkStructuredPoints

Charles Law charles.law at kitware.com
Mon Jan 22 11:41:46 EST 2001

A continuation of the previous email:

On friday, I change vtkImageData so that vtkImageToStructuredPoints is no
longer needed crop images into a form useable by filters that deal with
StructuredPoints.  But, I forgot to change the inputs to these filters to
vtkImageData.

Today, I changed all of the filters/objects that took vtkStructuredPoints
inputs to take vtkImageData instead.

Thanks to Bill for changing vtkTexture on Saturday.

Charles.