[vtk-developers] 2D Clipping Planes

Lisa S. Avila lisa.avila at kitware.com
Thu Feb 15 18:15:33 EST 2001

Hello John,

No objections, but is it possible for you to do this by moving the clipping
places from vtkAbstractMapper3D to vtkAbstractMapper? This way, the way to
specify them will be the same, and since 2D mappers can be used in 3D
scenes this can be useful (and fast if OpenGL can be used to do the clipping.)

Lisa