[vtk-developers] Major failure

David Gobbi dgobbi at irus.rri.on.ca
Tue Feb 13 18:05:26 EST 2001

Just a quick extra note on this:

The C++ libs will build if VTK_REMOVE_LEGACY_CODE is set, but the wrappers
won't (because the wrapper parser ignores the #ifdefs in the .h files).

I hacked a quick fix for the parser that wasn't fit for commit, just to
make sure that there weren't any unresolved symbols lying around (turns
out I committed it by mistake anyway, and had to revert it).

 - David