[vtk-developers] Dashboard

Lorensen, William E (CRD) lorensen at crd.ge.com
Tue Dec 18 12:24:57 EST 2001

I almost have a continuous build going. But, I can't seem to build VTK anymore. I just updated CMake
and rebuilt it. I get the folloing error,

/projects/vtk/VTKproduction/CMake-solaris/Source/cmake
-S/projects/vtk/VTKproduction/VTK-solarisContinuous/IO
-O/projects/vtk/VTKproduction/VTK-solarisContinuous/IO
-H/projects/vtk/VTKproduction/VTK-solarisContinuous
-B/projects/vtk/VTKproduction/VTK-solarisContinuous
CMake Error: VTK_MAKE_INSTANTIATOR: Error :
VTK_MAKE_INSTANTIATOR No EXPORT_MACRO option
given./projects/vtk/VTKproduction/VTK-solarisContinuous/IO

HELP!!!