[vtk-developers] No video hardware warning dialog ??

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman at kitware.com
Wed Dec 5 11:10:19 EST 2001

I think we should go with option 1, or fix the cmake list files.
Currently, the default is to turn this on for all win32 systems.
It should first try and find the vfw32 library.  If it can not find
the library it should turn the option off.

We have had several build errors because this library was not found.

-Bill