[vtk-developers] Testing VTK -- HELP

David Gobbi dgobbi at irus.rri.ca
Fri Aug 10 11:26:53 EDT 2001

Thanks for all the info, Ken.  Over the weekend I'll check in tests
for ImageReslice, the new ImageStencil stuff, a bunch of the Hybrid
stuff and also for the widget .py files in Wrapping/Python.

Eventually I'll also have to get some sort of regression testing
going here in my lab, otherwise all our in-house vtk classes will
rot away after I graduate.  Only VTK makes it possible!

 - David

On Fri, 10 Aug 2001, Ken Martin wrote:

> Hello Folk,
>
> In moving to the new tree I have been trying to get the new dashboard
> to provide some testing to make sure the new tree works, and will
> continue to work. I could use some help increasing the coverage on the
> new tree.
<snip>