[vtk-developers] Proposed changes to vtkGlyphSource2D.cxx

Prabhu Ramachandran prabhu at aero.iitm.ernet.in
Fri Apr 20 09:58:48 EDT 2001

hi,

I felt that the Arrow, ThickArrow and HookedArrow were not very nice
to look at.  The arrow heads were too small and at certain scales you
could hardly see the head.  I have made a few changes so that the
arrows look much better and the arrow heads are more pronounced.  The
examples in imaging/examplesTcl/glyph2D.tcl and
graphics/examplesTcl/glyph2D.tcl seem to run okay with these changes.

I can commit the changes to the vtkGlyphSource2D.cxx code but want to
know what to do about the regression testing.  Do I have to create a
new image?  If so can someone help me upload it?

thanks,
prabhu