[vtk-developers] Proposed changes to vtkSetGet.h and vtkDataReader.{h,cxx}

Prabhu Ramachandran prabhu at aero.iitm.ernet.in
Wed Apr 11 08:13:08 EDT 2001

hi,

I propose to make the changes to vtkSetGet.h I mentioned in

http://public.kitware.com/pipermail/vtk-developers/2001-April/000327.html

and also fix the bug in vtkDataReader.{h,cxx} mentioned in

http://public.kitware.com/pipermail/vtk-developers/2001-April/000329.html

I will test these to the best of my ability on my machine here.  I
dont have the regression test suite and the data, but promise to track
the thing down on the nightly test and continuous build.  I hope it
passes okay.  I havent done this yet so if you dont want me to do this
please let me know in the next few hours.

thanks.
prabhu

--
Many Myths are based on truth.
		-- Spock, "The Way to Eden",  stardate 5832.3