[vtk-developers] what happened to "ftp://vtk.scorec.rpi.edu/pub/contrib" ?

Sebastien BARRE sebastien at barre.nom.fr
Thu Oct 5 19:00:24 EDT 2000

Hi

I'm trying to clean my "VTK Links" page at
http://www.hds.utc.fr/~barre/vtk/links.html
and I'm wondering what happened to that location :
ftp://vtk.scorec.rpi.edu/pub/contrib/
it was supposed to hold contributed classes (said Ken Martin), and indeed I
have a few links that testify that there were some stuff in it (isoViewer
(K. Eschenberg), vtkModifiedBSPTree (J. Biddiscombe), vtkIVImporter (S.
Desmet)).

Did they moved to somewhere else ? There is no : public.kitware.com/pub/contrib
Thanks