[vtk-developers] CRD Ciomputers shutdown for the weekend... not testing

Lorensen, William E (CRD) lorensen at crd.ge.com
Thu Nov 30 10:41:05 EST 2000

Folks,
	Our computers will be shut down Friday evening for the weekend. They are replacing our UPS
system.

This means there will be no regression testing for the weekend.

I know there is a flurry of activity as we move towards a release, but I suggest a slowdown tomorrow
until the systems are back on line. Otherwise, I'm guessing some instability on Monday that could
take a few days to recover from and possibly delay the release date,

Bill