[vtk-developers] Pending release...

David Gobbi dgobbi at irus.rri.on.ca
Wed Nov 29 11:44:04 EST 2000

Hi Will,

I'm glad to hear it!  I don't have any CVS changes that can't
wait until the next release.

I do have a minor changes to each of the .rpm and .EXE installers
regarding the python wrappers (i.e. one extra file for each, so
that Python can automatically find the wrappers.)  I'll get in
touch with the appropriate people.

 - David

  David Gobbi, MSc                    dgobbi at irus.rri.on.ca
  Advanced Imaging Research Group