Big scary change

Ken Martin ken.martin at kitware.com
Tue Mar 21 11:49:45 EST 2000

I just checked in some significant changes to the data objects. The basic
problem was that after the imaging and graphic pipelines were merged, the
imaging pipeline was always reallocating data each update even when the old
scalar array was the right size for the new data. This was not the case in
vtk2.4 etc. I have put in changes that I think fix this problem and do not
introduce other problems (we will see). I ran a bunch ( > 100) of
regression tests and they worked but there may be other problems.

- Ken