VTK 3.1

Ken Martin ken.martin at kitware.com
Fri Feb 4 17:43:34 EST 2000

Alright, VTK3.1 is in beta, that means that I will only do manual cvs
updates of specific bug fixes. So if you fix a bug please let me know so
that I can manually update the effected files. You can still check in
files, they just won't make it into 3.1 final unless I manually update my
tree. Also if you could avoid doing any "change all the file" checkins for
the next ten days I would appreciate it. Manually updating the some files
is a pain when all the files have been changed etc.  Overall it looks good
though.

- Thanks for all the hard work
- Ken