[vtk-developers] Holiday greetings and a present of VTK4.0

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman at kitware.com
Wed Dec 27 09:48:17 EST 2000

Hi John,

CMake should be much easier to integrate other build systems into.
Although I have not done Borland, it would be great if you added
borland support to cmake.   CMake is being written in a way that
separates the MFC gui from the code.  So, you should be able to
use the classes in cmake to support borland.  If you like I can
send you a copy of the source code.   It still needs some work, but
any ideas or contributions would be appreciated.

-Bill