[vtk-developers] Re: Dashboard results

Will Schroeder will.schroeder at kitware.com
Fri Dec 8 08:56:59 EST 2000

Hi David-

I agree that what you suggest is better. I'm not sure that I would change
it myself
due to the potential hassle it might cause. If you feel it is important
enough, IMHO
I'd say go ahead. If you do, please deprecate the method (with macros and
#ifndef VTK_REMOVE_LEGACY_CODE) as has been done in the last couple of days.
Also, please track down all uses of the legacied method RotateWXYZ() (in
.cxx, .tcl,
.py, and Java) and replace them with Rotate().

Will