[vtk-developers] Re: Dashboard results

David Gobbi dgobbi at irus.rri.on.ca
Thu Dec 7 10:59:40 EST 2000

Hi Will,

My python changes are complete.  There is one file I'd like to add to
the python install under Windows (vtk/python/install.py) so if you could
point me to whoever is maintaining the Windows installer it would be
appreciated.

The following is a short list of the things I want to fit in before the
release
1) make a couple doc changes to some of my classes
2) change method array arguments to 'const' where possible (as this allows
   these methods to be wrapped in python, and is a good idea in any case)
3) rename 'RotateWXYZ' to 'Rotate' (a la OpenGL), but leave the old
   RotateWXYZ in place of course.

That's it.  I'll have it all done today (with #3 pending your approval).

 - David