[vtk-developers] Dashboard results

Will Schroeder will.schroeder at kitware.com
Thu Dec 7 07:30:31 EST 2000

Hi Folks-

The failures on the dashboard related to the assembly/picking stuff seem to
be due to
some of the legacy changes that were made in vtkProp3D / vtkMatrix...I
believe Berk mentioned that the GetMatrixPointer() was somehow involved?
I'll check with Berk once I get in the office this morning.

Other than this problem the dashboard looks good. Once we get this little
problem straightened out I think that we are ready for the release.

David- are you done with your python changes?

Will