New pcmaker

Ken Martin ken.martin at kitware.com
Thu Apr 6 10:13:02 EDT 2000

I have put in some initial changes in trying to clean up pcmaker. Right now
I'm just taking an initial step. The changes are

1) patented is no longer included with the graphics libraries. It was in
the past due to a circular dependency between the two. Now that is no
longer needed so it builds itself in it own vtkPatented.dll

2) pcmaker now looks in Makefile.in for any special Win32 classes it should
build. See imaging/Makefile.in for an example.

- Ken