[Viratdata] Downloading aerial video subset

Sangmin Oh sangmin.oh at kitware.com
Tue Mar 4 23:54:02 UTC 2014

Ping,

This is Sangmin. Hope you're well!

The aerial dataset has been added previously, and I just checked that the dataset is on the server to be available for everyone who agreed to the data usage agreement. I haven't tried it on MIDAS desktop software view though, so it's possible that there's some sync issue. Unfortunately, I am currently on vacation without a proper computer to test it. If the issue seems to persist on your end, I'll be back to office next week, and will be able to double-check it then, if the timing will be okay with you. Let me know!

- Sangmin