[Viame] viame pipelines

Linus Sherrill linus.sherrill at kitware.com
Tue Sep 6 13:08:43 EDT 2016

There may not be a high level option for enabling the docs. We will try to
add one as soon as we can.

I am building with Matlab version R2014a,  installed in a non-standard
location.

The option is available in the VIAME build directory.

$ cd VIAME/build/   --  VIAME build directory
$ ccmake .

't' - to toggle to advanced mode

The CMake variables relating to Matlab should be set to point to the
necessary resources. For example, they are set as follows on my system for
a linux install:

Matlab_ROOT_DIR = /disk2/linus_home/local/MATLAB/R2014a
Matlab_ENG_LIBRARY =
/disk2/linus_home/local/MATLAB/R2014a/bin/glnxa64/libeng.so
Matlab_INCLUDE_DIRS = /disk2/linus_home/local/MATLAB/R2014a/extern/include
Matlab_MEX_EXTENSION = mexa64
Matlab_MEX_LIBRARY =
/disk2/linus_home/local/MATLAB/R2014a/bin/glnxa64/libmex.so
Matlab_MX_LIBRARY =
/disk2/linus_home/local/MATLAB/R2014a/bin/glnxa64/libmx.so

If they are not set like this, then it may be sufficient to set
Matlab_ROOT_DIR to point to the Matlab install directory or it may be
necessary to set the other variables also.

I don't believe that the newer version should cause a problem.

Let me know if the above does not work

-Linus

--
*Linus Sherrill - *Staff R&D Engineer