[Viame] VIAME build error

Matt Dawkins matt.dawkins at kitware.com
Thu Sep 1 08:00:35 EDT 2016

We'll test locally and back to you. Right now, it only builds on VS 2013
for us, though getting it working on VS2010 (which Peter uses) and VS2015
on Windows is top of the list right now. I'm surprised you made it that
far, locally we hit an error after 2 packages succeeding due to a Boost
library naming issue.

Also, there are now 2 full source packages up if you (or anyone else) needs
them.

Hackathon-Pre-Release-OCV-Only
<http://www.viametoolkit.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/Pre-Hackathon-Release-OCV-Only.tar.gz>

Hackathon-Pre-Release-Full-Source