[Viame] VIAME build error

Benjamin Richards - NOAA Federal benjamin.richards at noaa.gov
Wed Aug 31 14:09:13 EDT 2016

from Randy Cutter (george.cutter at noaa.gov <mailto:george.cutter at noaa.gov>)

> I cloned VIAME repository using git.
>
> Updated submodules using git.
>
> Used CMake to create Visual Studio solution.
>
> But when I tried to build the VS solution/projects, it seeks to download various dependency sources. However, on my build machine is not connected to the internet and cannot access them, therefore I get errors.
>
> Is it possible to convince git, CMake or some other process to download the necessary dependency sources; perhaps CMake can include them in the VS solution?

~ben

<>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <><

Benjamin L. Richards, PhD
Research Fishery Biologist
Lead Survey Scientist
Stock Assessment Program
Pacific Islands Fisheries Science Center
NOAA, Inouye Regional Center
1845 Wasp Blvd., Bldg. #176
Honolulu, HI  96818

phone: 808-725-5320
cell: 808-782-1734

http://www.pifsc.noaa.gov/fbsab/ <http://www.pifsc.noaa.gov/fbsab/>
benjamin.richards at noaa.gov

Recent publications <https://scholar.google.com/citations?hl=en&user=xmyAgRUAAAAJ&view_op=list_works&gmla=AJsN-F4z6htTWaEXxrN_uXApYDvfdiOjkE0ovQVMaKGA2ImV5gDO5NuqvSE5qX6hPoTNmo9fNokDwgO_UUjqJ-2t964NGxgOuVH2BkY6c1-vxA72Wxpvfeo>

"Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen and thinking what nobody has thought."
				- Albert Szent-Gyorgyi -

The views expressed in this message are my own and do not necessarily reflect any position of NOAA, the Department of Commerce, or the government of the United States.