[Ves] Cmake issue

Aashish Chaudhary aashish.chaudhary at kitware.com
Thu May 28 04:16:53 EDT 2015

Hi There,

We have stopped developing new code for VES. If you have a patch, then I am
more than happy to push it upstream. VTK 6.3 has  some support for
app development on iOS and Android, I would suggest you check on that.

Thanks,
Aashish

On Tue, May 26, 2015 at 4:20 AM, Guillaume du Roy <
guillaume.du.roy at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I downloaded cloned the github folder and followed your instructions to
> build for iOS and when launching the command line:
>
> "cmake -DVES_IOS_SUPERBUILD=1 VES/src/ves”
>

> i get the following error :
>
> CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:37 (ves_add_library):
>   Unknown CMake command "ves_add_library”.
>
> Thanks

*| Aashish Chaudhary | Technical Leader         | Kitware Inc.            *
*| http://www.kitware.com/company/team/chaudhary.html
<http://www.kitware.com/company/team/chaudhary.html>*