[Ves] ios 7

Aashish Chaudhary aashish.chaudhary at kitware.com
Thu Sep 19 23:08:22 EDT 2013

On Thu, Sep 19, 2013 at 9:31 PM, Pat Marion
<james.patrick.marion at gmail.com>wrote:

> You could tell Xcode to not use c++11.  In c++11, <tr1/memory> is
> removed.  To use c++11, which would be nice, you'll need to patch VES.
> It's a simple patch, but it touches a lot of files.  Just grep and replace
> std::tr1 with std, and replace tr1/memory with memory.  It would be nice if
> there was just a switch in one place that could allow VES to support both
> modes.

I will push a branch to fix this properly in VES (unless someone beat me to
it). We have been using this logic in another application that can be
ported to VES as well to allow using C++11 while still supporting C++99.
But this won't happen until coming Monday.

- Aashish