[Ves] example needed for ios

David Thompson david.thompson at kitware.com
Thu Sep 12 11:07:29 EDT 2013

Hi all,

> You are right we intended to remove this but it did not make it into a commit.

I believe that Xcode will ignore missing frameworks (attempt to link without them). If so, then we should leave it in so that if it gets dropped in place and the superbuild option turned on, the KiwiViewer will get built properly.

We should probably add libxml2 to KiwiSimple on the premise that then it would build whether or not libarchive support is turned on in the VES superbuild. (Currently, you must manually add libxml2 to KiwiSimple if you turn on libarchive.)

	David