[Ves] Building and Debugging with an IDE

Candemir Doger cd.doger at gmail.com
Fri Jun 28 04:35:24 EDT 2013

Hi Carlos,

Thank you for the answer, I am experienced in Android development but I
still find it hard to combine the ves library and the android project in
Eclipse with all the makefiles and stuff. So you used visual studio for
compiling that's ok.. but you can't put a breakpoint in that while an
android app is working in your phone right? So are you basically making the
modifications in the windows side checking it and importing them to android?

I am actually trying to migrate the build process from build files to the
android ndk-build. Then maybe I can try ndk-gdb:
http://tools.android.com/recent/usingthendkplugin

I am still open for other suggestions thanks =)