[Tubetk-developers] [build error] About SlicerExecutionModel-build

方慧卉 fanghuihuibit at 163.com
Tue Nov 1 07:31:12 EDT 2016

Hello everybody,

     I have encountered a problem during building the TubeTK-Release. When built SlicerExecutionModel-build,there were errors like that:

make[2]: *** No rule to make target `OR', needed by `ModuleDescriptionParser/bin/libModuleDescriptionParser.so'.  Stop.
make[1]: *** [ModuleDescriptionParser/CMakeFiles/ModuleDescriptionParser.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

    Could somebody help me ? How can I solve it?
    Thank you very very much!