[Tubetk-developers] Question about EnhanceTubesUsingDiscriminantAnalysis Application

方慧卉 fanghuihuibit at 163.com
Wed Jun 22 01:27:11 EDT 2016

Sorry,I had a mistake in last mail.
My input is "--loadDiscriminantInfo /home/myname/Project/TubeTK/EnhanceTubeUsingDiscriminantAnalysis/bin/A33/vess.mrs".
But the program made error:
MetaForm: Read: MET_Read Failed
MetaLDA: M_Read: Error parsing file.
MetaRidgeSeed: M_Read: Error parsing file
MetaRidgeSeed: Read: Cannot parse file
NPCABasis required and not defined.
I don`t know why.
Could you tell me how to solve it?