[Tubetk-developers] Generate a single water-tight mesh surface from a multi-branch vascular tree

Mengda Wu phdggg at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 15:27:27 EDT 2015

Hi all,

  It's very interesting to find tubeTK recently. I was hoping to generate a
single water-tight mesh surface from a multi-branch vascular tree. I am not
sure if tubetk already has this feature. I found there is "
ConvertTubesToSurface
<http://public.kitware.com/Wiki/TubeTK/Documentation/ConvertTubesToSurface>"
application. But it seems that it only supports convert a single-branch
tube. The main problem is how to generate the mesh surface (triangular
mesh) close to the bifurcation. Can you give some inputs?

Thanks,
Mengda