[Tubetk-developers] Missing QTWEBKIT

Wei Liu weiliu620 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 17:46:03 EST 2014

Hi Stephen,

It seems TubeTK is in active development at this stage. As I said in my
previous email, I wonder if there is any document for me to get started
using the command-line tools. I see the binary executables in the bin
folder, just dont have any clue of using them.  The file names give hints
but I need a bit more information to start.

Do you happen to have any document (even old, or draft) buried in your
local hard drive for me to give a try? Any sorts of document is
appreciated.

Cheers,
Wei