[Tubetk-developers] HDCS Enhancing doesn't work

Stephen Aylward stephen.aylward at kitware.com
Tue Nov 19 08:09:47 EST 2013

Hi Kenichiro,

Thank you for trying TubeTK.

How did you install the TubeTK extensions?  If you compiled them, then
I would like you to run the tests on your local build, and see if they
pass.  As you said, we use that data in testing, and so if the tests
pass, then the integration into Slicer is the problem.  If the tests
fail, then the build of TubeTK is the problem.

Also, what version of Slicer are you using?

Thanks,
Stephen

On Mon, Nov 11, 2013 at 6:31 AM, kenichiro yoshimi
<rccm.kyoshimi at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I'm trying to use the Slicer plugin filter named "Hybrid Enhancing
> Anisotropic Diffusion with Continuous Switch (TubeTK)". But it does not
> reflect even if I specify various parameters. I try to apply it to
> CroppedWholeLungCTScan.mhd which is used for testing framework.
>
> Can someone help me in getting this to work?
>
> Cheers,
> yoshimi

Stephen R. Aylward, Ph.D.
Senior Director of Operations, North Carolina, Kitware, Inc.
http://www.kitware.com
http://www.aylward.org
(919) 969-6990 x300