[Tubetk-developers] Major revision to TubeTK

Stephen Aylward stephen.aylward at kitware.com
Fri Feb 1 05:47:20 EST 2013

Hi,

Major changes have been committed to TubeTK that address naming convention
for applications, naming and file formats for testing data, directory
structure, slicer extension naming, and more.

Please update your master and watch for conflicts with your pending merges.

Future Work
==========
* Several filters still use the incorrect naming and namespace convention.
 These will be changed in the future.

* Static analysis of the code will be done nightly starting this weekend.

* Code coverage has fallen-off.  In particular, several applications have
no tests, but those test are extremely easy to write.   Please take the
time to add tests for any applications you have contributed to TubeTK.

* Several warnings and memory leaks remain.  Please review the dashboards
starting next Monday and take care of any problems with code that you've
contributed.

The Plan
=======
Once we return to a green dashboard, we'll release version 1.0, including
Slicer support!

Thanks,
Stephen

--