[Tubetk-developers] Collecting testing data using our ultrasound image acquisition pipeline and abdominal phantom

Stephen Aylward stephen.aylward at kitware.com
Tue Sep 11 08:50:00 EDT 2012

Would you be interested in posting some of this as a mini-grand
challenge?   That is, pre-identify some as training data and others as
testing data.  Or specify a good experimental design (including
metrics) for others to follow.   So, people using the data will then
be more likely to present studies that could be meaningfully compared.

Note that I am not suggesting that we sequester data and such, but by
pre-identifying the data and asking people to be honest in their use
of the training/testing sets, we can get more from this data.

I've also CC'd Patrick.   I know he is interested in hosting grand
challenges at challenge.kitware.com - perhaps this would fit.